Donation of Computer Equipment to Charitable/Non-Profit Organizations in Croatia
January 21, 2014
The World Bank office in Croatia invites charitable/non-profit organizations active in Croatia to apply for a donation of used computer equipment. The equipment will be donated to one or more organizations on an ‘as-is, where-is’ condition, with no warranty or guarantee from the World Bank. The following equipment will be donated:
- 32 desktop computers without monitors (Lenovo ThinkCentre M58)
- 21 laptop computers (Lenovo X200, T400 and T410)
All computers have: Intel Core2Duo, 4 GB RAM, 160 GB HDD.
To apply, the applicant organization should complete the application form, providing a brief description of the purpose for which the equipment will be used and a short organization's presentation with the most important accomplishments. The applying organization must also include proof of organization’s charitable/non-profit status.
The equipment will be awarded by a committee comprised of the World Bank staff. Anticipated positive social and economic impacts of equipment use will be primary selection criteria.
The deadline for submission is Friday, February 7, 2014.
You may submit your application by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth