LOANS & CREDITS
Haiti - Center and Artibonite Regional Development Project
- In Washington, DC.
- Christelle Chapoy
- Tel : +1 (202) 361 4255
Washington DC, May 19, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project: Haiti - Center and Artibonite Regional Development Project
IDA Grant: US $50.0 million equivalent
Strategic Climate Fund Grant: US $8.0 million equivalent
Project ID: P133352
Project Description: The objectives of the project are to support the development of the Centre Artibonite Loop region, primarily by enhancing all-weather connectivity and logistics for producers, and the region’s resilience to climate change; and support the recipient’s capacity to respond promptly and effectively to an eligible emergency, as needed.
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim to visit India
- Indonesia Economic Quarterly, July 2014: Hard Choices
- India: Skilled Jobs Help Rural Youth Fulfil Long-cherished Dreams