LOANS & CREDITS
Tunisia - Second Governance, Opportunities and Jobs Development Policy Loan
- In Washington
- Lara Saade
- Tel : (202) 473-9887
Washington DC, April 29, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US $250.0 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 29.5 years, Grace = 6.5 years
Project ID: P132709
Project Description: The objective of this project is to help Tunisia lay the policy foundations for a more competitive business environment, a strengthened financial sector, more inclusive and accountable social services, as well as more transparent public governance.
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim to visit India
- Indonesia Economic Quarterly, July 2014: Hard Choices
- India: Skilled Jobs Help Rural Youth Fulfil Long-cherished Dreams