LOANS & CREDITS
Tunisia - Second Governance, Opportunities and Jobs Development Policy Loan
- In Washington
- Lara Saade
- Tel : (202) 473-9887
Washington DC, April 29, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US $250.0 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 29.5 years, Grace = 6.5 years
Project ID: P132709
Project Description: The objective of this project is to help Tunisia lay the policy foundations for a more competitive business environment, a strengthened financial sector, more inclusive and accountable social services, as well as more transparent public governance.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”