LOANS & CREDITS
Morocco - Rural Water Supply Project
- In Washington
- Lara Saade
- Tel : (202) 473-9887
Washington DC, April 29, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US $158.6 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 28.5 years, Grace = 7 years
Project ID: P145529
Project Description: The objective of the Project is to provide access to safe and reliable drinking water supply for rural communities in targeted under-served areas in the Project Area.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”