LOANS & CREDITS
Morocco - Rural Water Supply Project
- In Washington
- Lara Saade
- Tel : (202) 473-9887
Washington DC, April 29, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US $158.6 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 28.5 years, Grace = 7 years
Project ID: P145529
Project Description: The objective of the Project is to provide access to safe and reliable drinking water supply for rural communities in targeted under-served areas in the Project Area.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth