LOANS & CREDITS
Myanmar - Modernization of Public Finance Management Project
- Marilene Montemayor
- Tel : (202) 473-4709
Washington DC, April 2, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US $30.0 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 40 years, Grace = 10 years
Project ID: P144952
Project Description: The objective of the project is to support efficient, accountable and responsive delivery of public services through the modernization of Myanmar's Public Financial Management (PFM) systems and strengthening institutional capacity.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth