LOANS & CREDITS
Myanmar - Modernization of Public Finance Management Project
- Marilene Montemayor
- Tel : (202) 473-4709
Washington DC, April 2, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US $30.0 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 40 years, Grace = 10 years
Project ID: P144952
Project Description: The objective of the project is to support efficient, accountable and responsive delivery of public services through the modernization of Myanmar's Public Financial Management (PFM) systems and strengthening institutional capacity.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”