LOANS & CREDITS
Yemen - Maternal and Newborn Voucher Project
- In Washington DC
- Lara Saade
- Tel : (202) 473-9887
Washington DC, April 1, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Grant: US $10.0 million equivalent
Project ID: P144522
Project Description: The objective of the project is to deliver reliable maternal, newborn, and reproductive health services for more than 225,000 poor women and their newborns in rural and urban areas in Yemen.
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim to visit India
- Indonesia Economic Quarterly, July 2014: Hard Choices
- India: Skilled Jobs Help Rural Youth Fulfil Long-cherished Dreams