LOANS & CREDITS
Yemen - Maternal and Newborn Voucher Project
- In Washington DC
- Lara Saade
- Tel : (202) 473-9887
Washington DC, April 1, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Grant: US $10.0 million equivalent
Project ID: P144522
Project Description: The objective of the project is to deliver reliable maternal, newborn, and reproductive health services for more than 225,000 poor women and their newborns in rural and urban areas in Yemen.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth