LOANS & CREDITS
Yemen - Maternal and Newborn Voucher Project
- In Washington DC
- Lara Saade
- Tel : (202) 473-9887
Washington DC, April 1, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Grant: US $10.0 million equivalent
Project ID: P144522
Project Description: The objective of the project is to deliver reliable maternal, newborn, and reproductive health services for more than 225,000 poor women and their newborns in rural and urban areas in Yemen.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education