LOANS & CREDITS
Egypt - Promoting Innovation for Inclusive Financial Access Project
- In Washington DC
- Lara Saade
- Tel : (202) 473-9887
Washington DC, April 1, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US $300.0 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 28.5 years, Grace = 7 years
Project ID: P146244
Project Description: The objective of the project is to expand access to finance for micro and small enterprises (MSE) in the Arab Republic of Egypt, using innovative financing mechanisms, with a special focus on youth and women, as well as underserved regions.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”