LOANS & CREDITS
Egypt - Promoting Innovation for Inclusive Financial Access Project
- In Washington DC
- Lara Saade
- Tel : (202) 473-9887
Washington DC, April 1, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US $300.0 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 28.5 years, Grace = 7 years
Project ID: P146244
Project Description: The objective of the project is to expand access to finance for micro and small enterprises (MSE) in the Arab Republic of Egypt, using innovative financing mechanisms, with a special focus on youth and women, as well as underserved regions.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth