LOANS & CREDITS
Egypt - Promoting Innovation for Inclusive Financial Access Project
- In Washington DC
- Lara Saade
- Tel : (202) 473-9887
Washington DC, April 1, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US $300.0 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 28.5 years, Grace = 7 years
Project ID: P146244
Project Description: The objective of the project is to expand access to finance for micro and small enterprises (MSE) in the Arab Republic of Egypt, using innovative financing mechanisms, with a special focus on youth and women, as well as underserved regions.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education