LOANS & CREDITS
Armenia - Social Protection Administration II Project
- In Washington
- Elena Karaban
- Tel : (202) 473-9277
Washington DC, March 24, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US $21.2 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 25 years, Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P146318
Project Description: The objectives of the project are to improve social protection service delivery and strengthen analytical and monitoring and evaluation functions of the agencies delivering social protection benefits and services.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth