LOANS & CREDITS
Armenia - Social Protection Administration II Project
- In Washington
- Elena Karaban
- Tel : (202) 473-9277
Washington DC, March 24, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US $21.2 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 25 years, Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P146318
Project Description: The objectives of the project are to improve social protection service delivery and strengthen analytical and monitoring and evaluation functions of the agencies delivering social protection benefits and services.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”