LOANS & CREDITS
Solomon Islands - Sustainable Energy Project - Additional Financing and Restructuring
- Marilene B. Montemayor
- Tel : (202) 473-4709
Washington DC, March 20, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US $11.0 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 40 years, Grace = 10 years
IDA Grant US $2.0 million equivalent
Project ID: P146816
Project Description: The objective of the project is to improve operational efficiency, system reliability and financial sustainability of the Solomon Islands Electricity Authority (SIEA).
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education