LOANS & CREDITS
Solomon Islands - Sustainable Energy Project - Additional Financing and Restructuring
- Marilene B. Montemayor
- Tel : (202) 473-4709
Washington DC, March 20, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US $11.0 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 40 years, Grace = 10 years
IDA Grant US $2.0 million equivalent
Project ID: P146816
Project Description: The objective of the project is to improve operational efficiency, system reliability and financial sustainability of the Solomon Islands Electricity Authority (SIEA).
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”