LOANS & CREDITS
Solomon Islands - Sustainable Energy Project - Additional Financing and Restructuring
- Marilene B. Montemayor
- Tel : (202) 473-4709
Washington DC, March 20, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US $11.0 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 40 years, Grace = 10 years
IDA Grant US $2.0 million equivalent
Project ID: P146816
Project Description: The objective of the project is to improve operational efficiency, system reliability and financial sustainability of the Solomon Islands Electricity Authority (SIEA).
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim to visit India
- Indonesia Economic Quarterly, July 2014: Hard Choices
- India: Skilled Jobs Help Rural Youth Fulfil Long-cherished Dreams