LOANS & CREDITS
Solomon Islands - Sustainable Energy Project - Additional Financing and Restructuring
- Marilene B. Montemayor
- Tel : (202) 473-4709
Washington DC, March 20, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US $11.0 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 40 years, Grace = 10 years
IDA Grant US $2.0 million equivalent
Project ID: P146816
Project Description: The objective of the project is to improve operational efficiency, system reliability and financial sustainability of the Solomon Islands Electricity Authority (SIEA).
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth