LOANS & CREDITS
Kazakhstan - Justice Sector Institutional Strengthening Project
- In Washington
- Elena Karaban
- Tel : (202) 473-9277
Washington DC, March 19, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US $36.0 million
Terms: Maturity = 15 years, Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P143274
Project Description: The objectives of the project are to strengthen the institutional capacity of selected agencies for effective implementation of selected laws and improve the efficiency, transparency of, and access to selected public services in the justice sector.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education