LOANS & CREDITS
Kazakhstan - Justice Sector Institutional Strengthening Project
- In Washington
- Elena Karaban
- Tel : (202) 473-9277
Washington DC, March 19, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US $36.0 million
Terms: Maturity = 15 years, Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P143274
Project Description: The objectives of the project are to strengthen the institutional capacity of selected agencies for effective implementation of selected laws and improve the efficiency, transparency of, and access to selected public services in the justice sector.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”