LOANS & CREDITS
Nicaragua - Sustainable Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Sector
- In Washington, DC
- Marcela Sanchez-Bender
- Tel : +1 (202) 473-5863
Washington DC, March 18, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US $14.3 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 40 years, Grace = 10 years
IDA Grant: US $15.7 million equivalent
Project ID: P147006
Project Description: The objectives of the project are to increase the access to sustainable water supply and sanitation (WSS) services in selected poor rural areas through the consolidation of rural WSS sector institutions and the provision of adequate infrastructure; and to improve Nicaragua's capacity to respond promptly and effectively to an eligible emergency.
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim to visit India
- Indonesia Economic Quarterly, July 2014: Hard Choices
- India: Skilled Jobs Help Rural Youth Fulfil Long-cherished Dreams