LOANS & CREDITS
Jordan - Second Programmatic Development Policy Loan
- In Washington DC
- Lara Saade
- Tel : (202) 473-9887
Washington DC, March 13, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US $250.0 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 30 years, Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P125483
Project Description: The objective of the project is to improve Jordan's transparency and accountability, enhance debt management and the efficiency of government spending, and promote private sector-driven growth.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education