LOANS & CREDITS
Jordan - Second Programmatic Development Policy Loan
- In Washington DC
- Lara Saade
- Tel : (202) 473-9887
Washington DC, March 13, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US $250.0 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 30 years, Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P125483
Project Description: The objective of the project is to improve Jordan's transparency and accountability, enhance debt management and the efficiency of government spending, and promote private sector-driven growth.
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim to visit India
- Indonesia Economic Quarterly, July 2014: Hard Choices
- India: Skilled Jobs Help Rural Youth Fulfil Long-cherished Dreams