LOANS & CREDITS
Jordan - Second Programmatic Development Policy Loan
- In Washington DC
- Lara Saade
- Tel : (202) 473-9887
Washington DC, March 13, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US $250.0 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 30 years, Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P125483
Project Description: The objective of the project is to improve Jordan's transparency and accountability, enhance debt management and the efficiency of government spending, and promote private sector-driven growth.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”