LOANS & CREDITS
Bosnia and Herzegovina - Energy Efficiency Project
- In Washington
- Kristyn Schrader-King
- Tel : (202) 458-2736
Washington DC, March 13, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US $32.0 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 25 years, Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P143580
Project Description: The objective of the project is to demonstrate the benefits of energy efficiency improvements in public sector buildings and support the development of scalable energy efficiency financing models.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education