LOANS & CREDITS
Bosnia and Herzegovina - Energy Efficiency Project
- In Washington
- Kristyn Schrader-King
- Tel : (202) 458-2736
Washington DC, March 13, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US $32.0 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 25 years, Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P143580
Project Description: The objective of the project is to demonstrate the benefits of energy efficiency improvements in public sector buildings and support the development of scalable energy efficiency financing models.
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim to visit India
- Indonesia Economic Quarterly, July 2014: Hard Choices
- India: Skilled Jobs Help Rural Youth Fulfil Long-cherished Dreams