LOANS & CREDITS
Solomon Islands - Community Resilience to Climate and Disaster Risk Project (CRISP)
- In Washington
- Marilene B. Montemayor
- Tel : (202) 473-4709
Washington DC, March 6, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
GEF Grant: US $7.3 million equivalent
Global Facility for Disaster Reduction and Recovery Grant: US $1.8 Million
Project ID: P112613
Project Description: The objective of the project is to increase the capacity of selected rural communities to manage natural hazards and climate change risk.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth