LOANS & CREDITS
Solomon Islands - Community Resilience to Climate and Disaster Risk Project (CRISP)
- In Washington
- Marilene B. Montemayor
- Tel : (202) 473-4709
Washington DC, March 6, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
GEF Grant: US $7.3 million equivalent
Global Facility for Disaster Reduction and Recovery Grant: US $1.8 Million
Project ID: P112613
Project Description: The objective of the project is to increase the capacity of selected rural communities to manage natural hazards and climate change risk.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education