LOANS & CREDITS
Solomon Islands - Community Resilience to Climate and Disaster Risk Project (CRISP)
- In Washington
- Marilene B. Montemayor
- Tel : (202) 473-4709
Washington DC, March 6, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
GEF Grant: US $7.3 million equivalent
Global Facility for Disaster Reduction and Recovery Grant: US $1.8 Million
Project ID: P112613
Project Description: The objective of the project is to increase the capacity of selected rural communities to manage natural hazards and climate change risk.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”