LOANS & CREDITS
Samoa - Aviation Investment Project
- Marilene B. Montemayor
- Tel : (202) 473-4709
Washington DC, March 6, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Grant: US $25.0 million equivalent
Project ID: P143408
Project Description: The objective of the project is to improve operational safety and oversight of international air transport and associated infrastructure.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”