LOANS & CREDITS
Papua New Guinea - Productive Partnerships in Agriculture Project (PPAP) - Additional Financing
- In Washington
- Marilene B. Montemayor
- Tel : (202) 473-4709
Washington DC, February 28, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US $30 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 25 years, Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P146003
Project Description: The objective of the additional financing is to improve the livelihoods of smallholder cocoa and coffee producers supported by the project. The additional financing would scale-up the impact and development effectiveness of PPAP through continued support to the sustainable improvement in the livelihoods of cocoa and coffee farmers, and the overall improvement of market coordination capacities for the country’s cocoa and coffee industries.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”