LOANS & CREDITS
Papua New Guinea - Productive Partnerships in Agriculture Project (PPAP) - Additional Financing
- In Washington
- Marilene B. Montemayor
- Tel : (202) 473-4709
Washington DC, February 28, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US $30 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 25 years, Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P146003
Project Description: The objective of the additional financing is to improve the livelihoods of smallholder cocoa and coffee producers supported by the project. The additional financing would scale-up the impact and development effectiveness of PPAP through continued support to the sustainable improvement in the livelihoods of cocoa and coffee farmers, and the overall improvement of market coordination capacities for the country’s cocoa and coffee industries.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education