LOANS & CREDITS
Papua New Guinea - Productive Partnerships in Agriculture Project (PPAP) - Additional Financing
- In Washington
- Marilene B. Montemayor
- Tel : (202) 473-4709
Washington DC, February 28, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US $30 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 25 years, Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P146003
Project Description: The objective of the additional financing is to improve the livelihoods of smallholder cocoa and coffee producers supported by the project. The additional financing would scale-up the impact and development effectiveness of PPAP through continued support to the sustainable improvement in the livelihoods of cocoa and coffee farmers, and the overall improvement of market coordination capacities for the country’s cocoa and coffee industries.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth