LOANS & CREDITS
Bangladesh - Rural Electricity Transmission and Distribution Project
- In Washington
- Gabriela Aguilar
- Tel : 202-473-6768
Washington DC, February 28, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
The objective of the project is to reduce system losses and enhance capacity in the rural distribution network of primarily the eastern part of Bangladesh. This project will support construction of new lines and upgrading of existing lines, as well as construction of new substations.
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim to visit India
- Indonesia Economic Quarterly, July 2014: Hard Choices
- India: Skilled Jobs Help Rural Youth Fulfil Long-cherished Dreams