LOANS & CREDITS
Bangladesh - Rural Electricity Transmission and Distribution Project
- In Washington
- Gabriela Aguilar
- Tel : 202-473-6768
Washington DC, February 28, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
The objective of the project is to reduce system losses and enhance capacity in the rural distribution network of primarily the eastern part of Bangladesh. This project will support construction of new lines and upgrading of existing lines, as well as construction of new substations.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education