LOANS & CREDITS
Indonesia - Coral Reef Rehabilitation and Management Program - Coral Triangle Initiative (COREMAP-CTI) Project
- In Washington
- Marilene B. Montemayor
- Tel : (202) 473-4709
Washington DC, February 21, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
Global Environment Facility Grant: US $10 million|
IBRD Loan: US $47.38 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 19.5 years, Grace = 9 years
Project ID: P127813
Project Description: The objective of the project is to institutionalize the COREMAP approach of a viable, decentralized and integrated framework for sustainable management of coral reef resources, associated eco-systems and bio-diversity for the welfare of the communities in seven selected districts of five provinces in the country.
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim to visit India
- Indonesia Economic Quarterly, July 2014: Hard Choices
- India: Skilled Jobs Help Rural Youth Fulfil Long-cherished Dreams