LOANS & CREDITS
Papua New Guinea - Road Maintenance and Rehabilitation Project, Phase 2 - Additional Financing
- In Washington
- Marilene B. Montemayor
- Tel : (202) 473-4709
Washington DC, February 18, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US $126.50 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 25 years, Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P145120
Project Description: The objectives of the project are to improve road transport to project areas through providing satisfactory physical condition and safety in selected roads; strengthen institutional arrangements for road maintenance, including the participation of the private sector and communities and enhance road-related economic opportunities for women.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth