LOANS & CREDITS
Papua New Guinea - Road Maintenance and Rehabilitation Project, Phase 2 - Additional Financing
- In Washington
- Marilene B. Montemayor
- Tel : (202) 473-4709
Washington DC, February 18, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US $126.50 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 25 years, Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P145120
Project Description: The objectives of the project are to improve road transport to project areas through providing satisfactory physical condition and safety in selected roads; strengthen institutional arrangements for road maintenance, including the participation of the private sector and communities and enhance road-related economic opportunities for women.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”