LOANS & CREDITS
Papua New Guinea - Road Maintenance and Rehabilitation Project, Phase 2 - Additional Financing
- In Washington
- Marilene B. Montemayor
- Tel : (202) 473-4709
Washington DC, February 18, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US $126.50 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 25 years, Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P145120
Project Description: The objectives of the project are to improve road transport to project areas through providing satisfactory physical condition and safety in selected roads; strengthen institutional arrangements for road maintenance, including the participation of the private sector and communities and enhance road-related economic opportunities for women.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education