LOANS & CREDITS
Bangladesh - Emergency 2007 Cyclone Recovery & Restoration Project Additional Financing II
- In Washington DC
- Gabriela Aguilar
- Tel : 202-473-6768
Washington DC, December 30, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
The objective of the project is to support the Government of Bangladesh efforts to facilitate restoration and recovery from the damage to livelihoods and infrastructure caused by Cyclone Sidr and to build long-term preparedness through strengthened disaster risk management.
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim to visit India
- Indonesia Economic Quarterly, July 2014: Hard Choices
- India: Skilled Jobs Help Rural Youth Fulfil Long-cherished Dreams