LOANS & CREDITS
Vietnam - Central Highlands Poverty Reduction Project (CHPov)
- In Washington, D.C.
- Marilene B. Montemayor
- Tel : (202) 473-4709
Washington DC, December 27, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US $150 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 25 years, Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P128072
Project Description: The objective of the project is to enhance living standards by improving livelihood opportunities in project communes of upland districts of the central highlands of Vietnam.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education