LOANS & CREDITS
Vietnam - Central Highlands Poverty Reduction Project (CHPov)
- In Washington, D.C.
- Marilene B. Montemayor
- Tel : (202) 473-4709
Washington DC, December 27, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US $150 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 25 years, Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P128072
Project Description: The objective of the project is to enhance living standards by improving livelihood opportunities in project communes of upland districts of the central highlands of Vietnam.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”