LOANS & CREDITS
Bangladesh - Municipal Governance and Services Project
- In Washington
- Gabriela Aguilar
- Tel : 202-473-6768
Washington DC, January 14, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
The objective of the project is to improve municipal governance and basic urban services in participating Urban Local Bodies (ULBs), and to improve Bangladesh’s capacity to respond promptly and effectively to an eligible crisis or emergency.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth