LOANS & CREDITS
Bangladesh - Municipal Governance and Services Project
- In Washington
- Gabriela Aguilar
- Tel : 202-473-6768
Washington DC, January 14, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
The objective of the project is to improve municipal governance and basic urban services in participating Urban Local Bodies (ULBs), and to improve Bangladesh’s capacity to respond promptly and effectively to an eligible crisis or emergency.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”