LOANS & CREDITS
Bangladesh - Municipal Governance and Services Project
- In Washington
- Gabriela Aguilar
- Tel : 202-473-6768
Washington DC, January 14, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
The objective of the project is to improve municipal governance and basic urban services in participating Urban Local Bodies (ULBs), and to improve Bangladesh’s capacity to respond promptly and effectively to an eligible crisis or emergency.
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim to visit India
- Indonesia Economic Quarterly, July 2014: Hard Choices
- India: Skilled Jobs Help Rural Youth Fulfil Long-cherished Dreams