LOANS & CREDITS
Bangladesh - Municipal Governance and Services Project
- In Washington
- Gabriela Aguilar
- Tel : 202-473-6768
Washington DC, January 14, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
The objective of the project is to improve municipal governance and basic urban services in participating Urban Local Bodies (ULBs), and to improve Bangladesh’s capacity to respond promptly and effectively to an eligible crisis or emergency.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education