LOANS & CREDITS
Albania - Water Sector Investment Project
- In Washington, DC
- Elena Karaban
- Tel : +1 (202) 473-9277
Washington DC, December 20, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US $85.3 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 23 years, Grace = 10 years
Project ID: P102733
Project Description: The objective of the project is to improve the quality of water and wastewater services in the Durres water utility service area and improve the financial performance of Durres water utility.
For more information, please visit here:
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”