LOANS & CREDITS
Vietnam - Road Asset Management Project
- In Washington, D.C.
- Marilene B. Montemayor
- Tel : (202) 473-4709
Washington DC, December 13, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US $250.0 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity: 25 years; Grace: 5 years
Project ID: P123961
Project Description: The objective of the project is to improve the efficiency and sustainability of the road asset management and maintenance practices performed by the country’s Ministry of Transport on national roads.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”