LOANS & CREDITS
Jamaica - Economic Stabilization and Foundations for Growth Development Policy Loan
- In WASHINGTON
- MARCELA SANCHEZ-BENDER
- Tel : +1 (202) 473-5863
Washington DC, December 13, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US $130.0 million
Terms: Maturity: 29.5 years; Grace: 6 years
Project ID: P145995
Project Description: The objective of the project is to support the Government of Jamaica’s implementation of a set of policy and institutional reforms to increase competitiveness and improve fiscal management.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”