LOANS & CREDITS
Jamaica - Economic Stabilization and Foundations for Growth Development Policy Loan
- In WASHINGTON
- MARCELA SANCHEZ-BENDER
- Tel : +1 (202) 473-5863
Washington DC, December 13, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US $130.0 million
Terms: Maturity: 29.5 years; Grace: 6 years
Project ID: P145995
Project Description: The objective of the project is to support the Government of Jamaica’s implementation of a set of policy and institutional reforms to increase competitiveness and improve fiscal management.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth