LOANS & CREDITS
Afghanistan - Financial Sector Rapid Response Project - Additional Financing and Restructuring
- In Washington
- Gabriela Aguilar
- Tel : 202-473-6768
Washington DC, November 26, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
The objective of this project is to assist the government to develop plans for improved banking supervision and to establish key building blocks of financial sector infrastructure inclusive of payment systems, movable collateral registry and public credit registry.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education