LOANS & CREDITS
Afghanistan - Financial Sector Rapid Response Project - Additional Financing and Restructuring
- In Washington
- Gabriela Aguilar
- Tel : 202-473-6768
Washington DC, November 26, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
The objective of this project is to assist the government to develop plans for improved banking supervision and to establish key building blocks of financial sector infrastructure inclusive of payment systems, movable collateral registry and public credit registry.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth