LOANS & CREDITS
Afghanistan - Financial Sector Rapid Response Project - Additional Financing and Restructuring
- In Washington
- Gabriela Aguilar
- Tel : 202-473-6768
Washington DC, November 26, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
The objective of this project is to assist the government to develop plans for improved banking supervision and to establish key building blocks of financial sector infrastructure inclusive of payment systems, movable collateral registry and public credit registry.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”