LOANS & CREDITS
Mexico - Coastal Watersheds Conservation in the Context of Climate Change Project
- In Washington
- Marcela Sanchez-Bender
- Tel : (202) 473-5863
Washington DC, November 21, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
GEF Grant: US $39.5 million
Project ID: P131709
Project Description: The development objective is to promote integrated environmental management of selected coastal watersheds as a means to achieve biodiversity conservation, increase climate change resilience, and enhance sustainable land use.
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim to visit India
- Indonesia Economic Quarterly, July 2014: Hard Choices
- India: Skilled Jobs Help Rural Youth Fulfil Long-cherished Dreams