LOANS & CREDITS
Mexico - Coastal Watersheds Conservation in the Context of Climate Change Project
- In Washington
- Marcela Sanchez-Bender
- Tel : (202) 473-5863
Washington DC, November 21, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
GEF Grant: US $39.5 million
Project ID: P131709
Project Description: The development objective is to promote integrated environmental management of selected coastal watersheds as a means to achieve biodiversity conservation, increase climate change resilience, and enhance sustainable land use.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”