LOANS & CREDITS
Brazil - Strengthen Service Delivery for Growth, Poverty Reduction and Environmental Sustainability in the State of Ceara P4R III
- In Washington
- Marcela Sanchez-Bender
- Tel : (202) 473-5863
Washington DC, November 21, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US $350.0 million
Terms: Maturity = 25 years; Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P127463
Project Description: The development objective is support the Government of Ceará in improving public service delivery through skills development, family assistance and water quality.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth