LOANS & CREDITS
Brazil - Strengthen Service Delivery for Growth, Poverty Reduction and Environmental Sustainability in the State of Ceara P4R III
- In Washington
- Marcela Sanchez-Bender
- Tel : (202) 473-5863
Washington DC, November 21, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US $350.0 million
Terms: Maturity = 25 years; Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P127463
Project Description: The development objective is support the Government of Ceará in improving public service delivery through skills development, family assistance and water quality.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”