LOANS & CREDITS
Tuvalu - Aviation Investment Project
- In Washington
- Marilene B. Montemayor
- Tel : (202) 473-4709
Washington DC, November 1, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
Tuvalu - Aviation Investment Project [Additional Financing]
IDA Grant: US6.06 million equivalent
Project ID: P145310
Project Description: The objective of the project is to improve the safety and security of air transport and associated infrastructure. The project will resurface the paved roads in Funafuti which provide access to the airport, provide fresh water storage, and support exporting solid waste from Funafuti atoll.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth