LOANS & CREDITS
Tuvalu - Aviation Investment Project
- In Washington
- Marilene B. Montemayor
- Tel : (202) 473-4709
Washington DC, November 1, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
Tuvalu - Aviation Investment Project [Additional Financing]
IDA Grant: US6.06 million equivalent
Project ID: P145310
Project Description: The objective of the project is to improve the safety and security of air transport and associated infrastructure. The project will resurface the paved roads in Funafuti which provide access to the airport, provide fresh water storage, and support exporting solid waste from Funafuti atoll.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education