LOANS & CREDITS
Honduras - Social Protection - Additional Financing
- In Washington, DC
- Marcela Sanchez-Bender
- Tel : (202) 473-5863
Washington DC, August 8, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US$12.3 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 25 years, Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P144928
Project Description: The proposed additional financing would support Bono 10,000 Program's expansion into rural areas as well as strengthen its regional management. It will also integrate an Immediate Response Mechanism (IRM) component to allow the country to access undisbursed and uncommitted funds in the event of a national emergency.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”