LOANS & CREDITS
Honduras - Social Protection - Additional Financing
- In Washington, DC
- Marcela Sanchez-Bender
- Tel : (202) 473-5863
Washington DC, August 8, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US$12.3 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 25 years, Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P144928
Project Description: The proposed additional financing would support Bono 10,000 Program's expansion into rural areas as well as strengthen its regional management. It will also integrate an Immediate Response Mechanism (IRM) component to allow the country to access undisbursed and uncommitted funds in the event of a national emergency.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education