LOANS & CREDITS
Samoa - Development Policy Operation (DPO1)
- In Washington
- Marilene B. Montemayor
- Tel : (202) 473-4709
Washington DC, July 11, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Grant: US$15.0 million equivalent
Project ID: P144377
Project Description: The proposed operation will support the recovery of the Samoan economy after Tropical Cyclone Evan by providing financing for assisting those affected by the cyclone, supporting reforms to strengthen resilience and strengthening the management of public funds.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth