LOANS & CREDITS
Samoa - Development Policy Operation (DPO1)
- In Washington
- Marilene B. Montemayor
- Tel : (202) 473-4709
Washington DC, July 11, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Grant: US$15.0 million equivalent
Project ID: P144377
Project Description: The proposed operation will support the recovery of the Samoan economy after Tropical Cyclone Evan by providing financing for assisting those affected by the cyclone, supporting reforms to strengthen resilience and strengthening the management of public funds.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”