LOANS & CREDITS
South Sudan - Safety Net and Skills Development Project
- In Washington
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, June 21, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Grant: US$21.0 million equivalent
Project ID: P143915
Project Description: The objective of the project is to provide access to income opportunities and temporary employment to the poor and vulnerable and put in place building blocks for a social protection system.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”