LOANS & CREDITS
South Sudan - Safety Net and Skills Development Project
- In Washington
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, June 21, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Grant: US$21.0 million equivalent
Project ID: P143915
Project Description: The objective of the project is to provide access to income opportunities and temporary employment to the poor and vulnerable and put in place building blocks for a social protection system.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth