LOANS & CREDITS
Brazil - Rio de Janeiro Strengthening Public Sector Management Technical Assistance Project
- In Washington
- Marcela Sanchez-Bender
- Tel : (202) 473-5863
Washington DC, June 14, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US$16.2 million
Terms: Maturity = 20 years, Grace = 4 years
Project ID: P127245
Project Description: The objective of the project is to support institutional capacity strengthening in the Municipality of Rio de Janeiro to enhance public service delivery, including in health, education and environmental management.
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim to visit India
- Indonesia Economic Quarterly, July 2014: Hard Choices
- India: Skilled Jobs Help Rural Youth Fulfil Long-cherished Dreams