LOANS & CREDITS
Brazil - Rio de Janeiro Strengthening Public Sector Management Technical Assistance Project
- In Washington
- Marcela Sanchez-Bender
- Tel : (202) 473-5863
Washington DC, June 14, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US$16.2 million
Terms: Maturity = 20 years, Grace = 4 years
Project ID: P127245
Project Description: The objective of the project is to support institutional capacity strengthening in the Municipality of Rio de Janeiro to enhance public service delivery, including in health, education and environmental management.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth