LOANS & CREDITS
Brazil - Rio de Janeiro Strengthening Public Sector Management Technical Assistance Project
- In Washington
- Marcela Sanchez-Bender
- Tel : (202) 473-5863
Washington DC, June 14, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US$16.2 million
Terms: Maturity = 20 years, Grace = 4 years
Project ID: P127245
Project Description: The objective of the project is to support institutional capacity strengthening in the Municipality of Rio de Janeiro to enhance public service delivery, including in health, education and environmental management.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”