LOANS & CREDITS
Togo - Emergency Infrastructure Rehabilitation and Energy Project - Second Additional Financing
- In Washington
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, June 4, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Grant: US$14 million equivalent
Project ID: P126899
Project Description: To support the Government of Togo’s efforts to rehabilitate roads, drains and other infrastructure, to scale-up urban services, and strengthen the capacity of institutions.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth