LOANS & CREDITS
Togo - Emergency Infrastructure Rehabilitation and Energy Project - Second Additional Financing
- In Washington
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, June 4, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Grant: US$14 million equivalent
Project ID: P126899
Project Description: To support the Government of Togo’s efforts to rehabilitate roads, drains and other infrastructure, to scale-up urban services, and strengthen the capacity of institutions.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”