LOANS & CREDITS
Togo - Emergency Infrastructure Rehabilitation and Energy Project - Second Additional Financing
- In Washington
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, June 4, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Grant: US$14 million equivalent
Project ID: P126899
Project Description: To support the Government of Togo’s efforts to rehabilitate roads, drains and other infrastructure, to scale-up urban services, and strengthen the capacity of institutions.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education