LOANS & CREDITS
Africa - Agricultural Productivity Program for Southern Africa
- In Washington
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, March 14, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US$89.4 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 40 years; Grace = 10 years
Project ID: P094183
Project Description: The objectives of the project are to increase the availability of improved agricultural technologies in participating countries in the Southern African Development Community region.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education