LOANS & CREDITS
Africa - Agricultural Productivity Program for Southern Africa
- In Washington
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, March 14, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US$89.4 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 40 years; Grace = 10 years
Project ID: P094183
Project Description: The objectives of the project are to increase the availability of improved agricultural technologies in participating countries in the Southern African Development Community region.
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim to visit India
- Indonesia Economic Quarterly, July 2014: Hard Choices
- India: Skilled Jobs Help Rural Youth Fulfil Long-cherished Dreams