LOANS & CREDITS
Africa - Agricultural Productivity Program for Southern Africa
- In Washington
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, March 14, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US$89.4 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 40 years; Grace = 10 years
Project ID: P094183
Project Description: The objectives of the project are to increase the availability of improved agricultural technologies in participating countries in the Southern African Development Community region.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”