LOANS & CREDITS
Africa - Agricultural Productivity Program for Southern Africa
- In Washington
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, March 14, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US$89.4 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 40 years; Grace = 10 years
Project ID: P094183
Project Description: The objectives of the project are to increase the availability of improved agricultural technologies in participating countries in the Southern African Development Community region.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth