LOANS & CREDITS
Madagascar - Proposed Emergency Recovery Credit for an Emergency Infrastructure Preservation and Vulnerability Reduction Project
- In Washington
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, November 29, 2012—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US$102 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 40 years; Grace = 10 years
Project ID: P132101
Project Description: The project will contribute to preserving infrastructure and reducing household vulnerability in targeted areas. It will restore all-weather access on key national roads, rehabilitate basic infrastructure, preserve agricultural capacity and provide short-term employment opportunities to vulnerable households. It will also build resilience to further shocks through the provision of disaster risk management activities.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education