LOANS & CREDITS
Tonga - Economic Recovery Operation II
- In Washington
- Marilene B. Montemayor
- Tel : (202) 473-4709
Washington DC, November 15, 2012—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Grant: US$1.8 million
Project ID: P130824
Project Description: The proposed operation will assist the Government of Tonga in implementing key aspects of its medium-term reform agenda, while providing a predictable flow of resources in a challenging fiscal environment.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”