LOANS & CREDITS
Nicaragua - Hurricane Felix Emergency Recovery [Additional Financing]
- In Washington
- Marcela Sanchez-Bender
- Tel : (202) 473-5863
Washington DC, November 13, 2012—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Grant: US$5 million equivalent
Project ID: P132108
Project Description: The objective of the additional financing is to support the sustainable recovery of the communities affected by Hurricane Felix in the North Atlantic Autonomous Region. The project includes four components: (1) early recovery; (2) recovery of small-scale fisheries sector; (3) reconstruction of housing and social infrastructure; and (4) institutional strengthening for project management, monitoring, and evaluation.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education