LOANS & CREDITS
Nicaragua - Hurricane Felix Emergency Recovery [Additional Financing]
- In Washington
- Marcela Sanchez-Bender
- Tel : (202) 473-5863
Washington DC, November 13, 2012—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Grant: US$5 million equivalent
Project ID: P132108
Project Description: The objective of the additional financing is to support the sustainable recovery of the communities affected by Hurricane Felix in the North Atlantic Autonomous Region. The project includes four components: (1) early recovery; (2) recovery of small-scale fisheries sector; (3) reconstruction of housing and social infrastructure; and (4) institutional strengthening for project management, monitoring, and evaluation.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth