LOANS & CREDITS
Nicaragua - Hurricane Felix Emergency Recovery [Additional Financing]
- In Washington
- Marcela Sanchez-Bender
- Tel : (202) 473-5863
Washington DC, November 13, 2012—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Grant: US$5 million equivalent
Project ID: P132108
Project Description: The objective of the additional financing is to support the sustainable recovery of the communities affected by Hurricane Felix in the North Atlantic Autonomous Region. The project includes four components: (1) early recovery; (2) recovery of small-scale fisheries sector; (3) reconstruction of housing and social infrastructure; and (4) institutional strengthening for project management, monitoring, and evaluation.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”