LOANS & CREDITS
Central Africa Forests Commission – Congo Basin Project
- Francois Gouahinga
- Tel : (202) 473-0696
Washington DC, July 14, 2011—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
GEF Trust Fund Grant: US$13 Million
Project ID: P113167
Project Description: The project objective is to strengthen the capacities of the Congo Basin countries on REDD+ issues and forest carbon stocks measurements. The Congo Basin countries are: Cameroon, Central African Republic, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, and the Republic of Congo.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education