LOANS & CREDITS
Central Africa Forests Commission – Congo Basin Project
- Francois Gouahinga
- Tel : (202) 473-0696
Washington DC, July 14, 2011—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
GEF Trust Fund Grant: US$13 Million
Project ID: P113167
Project Description: The project objective is to strengthen the capacities of the Congo Basin countries on REDD+ issues and forest carbon stocks measurements. The Congo Basin countries are: Cameroon, Central African Republic, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, and the Republic of Congo.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”