LOANS & CREDITS
Central Africa Forests Commission – Congo Basin Project
- Francois Gouahinga
- Tel : (202) 473-0696
Washington DC, July 14, 2011—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
GEF Trust Fund Grant: US$13 Million
Project ID: P113167
Project Description: The project objective is to strengthen the capacities of the Congo Basin countries on REDD+ issues and forest carbon stocks measurements. The Congo Basin countries are: Cameroon, Central African Republic, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, and the Republic of Congo.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth