LOANS & CREDITS
Sao Tome and Principe – Adaptation to Climate Change Project
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, May 31, 2011—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
GEF Grant: USD 4.1 Million
Project ID: P111669
Project Description: The project aims to increase the adaptive capacity of vulnerable coastal communities to the adverse impacts of climate variability and change.
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim to visit India
- Indonesia Economic Quarterly, July 2014: Hard Choices
- India: Skilled Jobs Help Rural Youth Fulfil Long-cherished Dreams