LOANS & CREDITS
Sao Tome and Principe – Adaptation to Climate Change Project
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, May 31, 2011—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
GEF Grant: USD 4.1 Million
Project ID: P111669
Project Description: The project aims to increase the adaptive capacity of vulnerable coastal communities to the adverse impacts of climate variability and change.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”