LOANS & CREDITS
Benin – Emergency Urban Environment Project
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, April 26, 2011—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US$50 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 40 years; Grace = 10 years
Project ID: P113145
Project Description: The objective of the project is to improve infrastructure to help mitigate the negative environmental impact of floods in Greater Cotonou and to increase Benin's level of preparedness for future flooding.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education