LOANS & CREDITS
Benin – Emergency Urban Environment Project
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, April 26, 2011—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US$50 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 40 years; Grace = 10 years
Project ID: P113145
Project Description: The objective of the project is to improve infrastructure to help mitigate the negative environmental impact of floods in Greater Cotonou and to increase Benin's level of preparedness for future flooding.
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim to visit India
- Indonesia Economic Quarterly, July 2014: Hard Choices
- India: Skilled Jobs Help Rural Youth Fulfil Long-cherished Dreams