LOANS & CREDITS
Benin – Emergency Urban Environment Project
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, April 26, 2011—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US$50 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 40 years; Grace = 10 years
Project ID: P113145
Project Description: The objective of the project is to improve infrastructure to help mitigate the negative environmental impact of floods in Greater Cotonou and to increase Benin's level of preparedness for future flooding.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”