LOANS & CREDITS
Save Our Species Project
- Elisabeth Mealey
- Tel : (202) 458-4475
- Christian Hofer
- Tel : (202) 458-0936
Washington DC, April 5, 2011—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
GEF Trust Fund Grant: US$ 4.9 Million
Project ID: P115564
Project Description: This project – Save Our Species (SOS) - is a partnership between the Global Environment Facility (GEF), the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) and the World Bank to leverage primarily private sector resources for species conservation.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth