LOANS & CREDITS
Save Our Species Project
- Elisabeth Mealey
- Tel : (202) 458-4475
- Christian Hofer
- Tel : (202) 458-0936
Washington DC, April 5, 2011—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
GEF Trust Fund Grant: US$ 4.9 Million
Project ID: P115564
Project Description: This project – Save Our Species (SOS) - is a partnership between the Global Environment Facility (GEF), the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) and the World Bank to leverage primarily private sector resources for species conservation.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”