LOANS & CREDITS
Swaziland - Health, HIV/AIDS, and TB Project
- Francois Gouahinga
- Tel : (202) 473-0696
Washington DC, March 10, 2011—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US$20 Million
Terms: Maturity = 20 years; Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P110156
Project Description: The objectives of the project are to improve access and quality of health services in Swaziland with a particular focus on primary health care, maternal health and tuberculosis; and to increase social safety net access for orphans and vulnerable children.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”