LOANS & CREDITS
Swaziland - Health, HIV/AIDS, and TB Project
- Francois Gouahinga
- Tel : (202) 473-0696
Washington DC, March 10, 2011—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US$20 Million
Terms: Maturity = 20 years; Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P110156
Project Description: The objectives of the project are to improve access and quality of health services in Swaziland with a particular focus on primary health care, maternal health and tuberculosis; and to increase social safety net access for orphans and vulnerable children.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth