LOANS & CREDITS
Ghana – The Sustainable Land and Water Management Project
- Francois Gouahinga
- Tel : (202) 473-0696
Washington DC, November 30, 2011—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
GEF Trust Fund Grant: $US8.15 million equivalent
Project ID: P098538
Project Description: The development objective of the project is to advance land management of selected micro-watersheds in Northern Ghana in order to eliminate land degradation and enhance agricultural productivity. The project will also improve spatial planning through the integration of watershed management in development plans.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”