LOANS & CREDITS
Ghana – The Sustainable Land and Water Management Project
- Francois Gouahinga
- Tel : (202) 473-0696
Washington DC, November 30, 2011—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
GEF Trust Fund Grant: $US8.15 million equivalent
Project ID: P098538
Project Description: The development objective of the project is to advance land management of selected micro-watersheds in Northern Ghana in order to eliminate land degradation and enhance agricultural productivity. The project will also improve spatial planning through the integration of watershed management in development plans.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education