LOANS & CREDITS
Ghana – The Sustainable Land and Water Management Project
- Francois Gouahinga
- Tel : (202) 473-0696
Washington DC, November 30, 2011—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
GEF Trust Fund Grant: $US8.15 million equivalent
Project ID: P098538
Project Description: The development objective of the project is to advance land management of selected micro-watersheds in Northern Ghana in order to eliminate land degradation and enhance agricultural productivity. The project will also improve spatial planning through the integration of watershed management in development plans.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth