LOANS & CREDITS
Solomon Islands – Rural Development Project [Additional Financing]
- Marilene Montemayor
- Tel : (202) 473-4709
Washington DC, October 21, 2010—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Grant: US$3 million equivalent
Project ID: P121631
Project Description: The additional financing targets rural communities in Solomon Islands and the resources will support program expansion, address cost overruns and the effects of sharp increase in food prices.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”