LOANS & CREDITS
Kenya – Coastal Development Project
- Francois Gouahinga
- Tel : (202) 473-0696
Washington DC, July 27, 2010—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US$35 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 40 years; Grace = 10 years
Project ID: P094692
Project Description: The project’s objective is to achieve greater value and improved livelihood from the sustainable management of marine and coastal resources.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”