LOANS & CREDITS
India: Third National HIV/AIDS Control Project
- Erik Nora
- Tel : (202) 458-4735
Washington DC, April 26, 2007—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA CREDIT: US$250 million
TERMS: Maturity = 35 years; Grace Period = 10 years
PROJECT DESCRIPTION: The objective of this project is to improve prevention programs, and amplify care, support, and treatment of people living with HIV and AIDS.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth