LOANS & CREDITS
India: Third National HIV/AIDS Control Project
- Erik Nora
- Tel : (202) 458-4735
Washington DC, April 26, 2007—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA CREDIT: US$250 million
TERMS: Maturity = 35 years; Grace Period = 10 years
PROJECT DESCRIPTION: The objective of this project is to improve prevention programs, and amplify care, support, and treatment of people living with HIV and AIDS.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”