Donation of Used Computer Equipment to Seven Non-Profit Organizations in Bosnia and Herzegovina
December 4, 2013
SARAJEVO, Bosnia and Herzegovina, December 4, 2013 – The World Bank office in Bosnia and Herzegovina is pleased to announce the donation of used computer equipment to seven non-profit organizations in Bosnia and Herzegovina: Secondary School "Kresevo" (Kresevo), Bosnia Initiatives for Local Development (Tuzla), Social Education Center (Banja Luka), Center for Environmentally Sustainable Development (Sarajevo), Astronomical Society "Orion" (Sarajevo), Women's Association "Kupreske" (Kupres) and Center for Karst and Speleology (Sarajevo).
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth