Donation of Used Computer Equipment to Seven Non-Profit Organizations in Bosnia and Herzegovina
December 4, 2013
SARAJEVO, Bosnia and Herzegovina, December 4, 2013 – The World Bank office in Bosnia and Herzegovina is pleased to announce the donation of used computer equipment to seven non-profit organizations in Bosnia and Herzegovina: Secondary School "Kresevo" (Kresevo), Bosnia Initiatives for Local Development (Tuzla), Social Education Center (Banja Luka), Center for Environmentally Sustainable Development (Sarajevo), Astronomical Society "Orion" (Sarajevo), Women's Association "Kupreske" (Kupres) and Center for Karst and Speleology (Sarajevo).
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education