Donation of Used Computer Equipment to Seven Non-Profit Organizations in Bosnia and Herzegovina
December 4, 2013
SARAJEVO, Bosnia and Herzegovina, December 4, 2013 – The World Bank office in Bosnia and Herzegovina is pleased to announce the donation of used computer equipment to seven non-profit organizations in Bosnia and Herzegovina: Secondary School "Kresevo" (Kresevo), Bosnia Initiatives for Local Development (Tuzla), Social Education Center (Banja Luka), Center for Environmentally Sustainable Development (Sarajevo), Astronomical Society "Orion" (Sarajevo), Women's Association "Kupreske" (Kupres) and Center for Karst and Speleology (Sarajevo).
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”