The World Bank Group offers unique programs that provide learning, staffing, and capacity-building opportunities for junior and mid-career professionals to experience first-hand what working at the WBG is like.
- Young Professionals Program: For more than 50 years, the Young Professionals Program has been the preeminent program preparing global development leaders. The application for the 2018 Selection Process for the Young Professionals Program is open from June 14 – July 28, 2017.
- WBG Analyst Program: The World Bank Group Analyst Program is a unique opportunity for exceptionally talented young people with a passion for international development to contribute to solving some of the world’s most pressing problems. (The 2017 application process is now closed.)
- Internship: Our internships provide graduate students practical experience in global development.
- Donor Funded Staffing Program (DFSP): The DFSP is for junior and mid-career professionals to gain valuable insights, exposure, and experience from the Bank’s internal perspective.
- Global Secondment Program (GSP): The GSP provides opportunities for partner organizations and the World Bank Group to stimulate knowledge sharing, strategic alliances, and capacity building.
- Saudi Recruitment Program (KSARP): Targeting Saudi nationals, this program allows participants to gain valuable insights, exposure, and experience from the Bank’s internal perspective.
- Recruitment Drive for Chinese Nationals: The World Bank Group is launching a recruitment drive aimed at attracting qualified Chinese nationals to fill positions in selected areas. Employment opportunities will be in various technical areas and professional streams for talented young and mid-career professionals.
- Recruitment Drive for Senior Energy Specialists (Energy and Extractives Global Practice): The World Bank Group is currently recruiting Senior Energy Specialists for its Energy and Extractives Global Practice, to be based in Washington, D.C. and country offices.
Several of our earlier opportunities—Junior Professional Associates, MIGA Professionals Programs, Resource Manager Fast Track Development Program—are now part of the WBG Analyst Program.