The World Bank Group offers unique programs that provide learning, staffing, and capacity-building opportunities for junior and mid-career professionals to experience first-hand what working at the WBG is like.
- Young Professionals Program: For more than 50 years, the Young Professionals Program has been the preeminent program preparing global development leaders. The application for the 2018 Selection Process for the Young Professionals Program is now closed.
- WBG Analyst Program: The World Bank Group Analyst Program is a unique opportunity for exceptionally talented young people with a passion for international development to contribute to solving some of the world’s most pressing problems.
- Internship: Our internships provide graduate students practical experience in global development. We are no longer accepting applications for the Winter World Bank Internship Program. The application for the Summer World Bank Internship will be open from December 1, 2017 to January 31, 2018.
- Donor Funded Staffing Program (DFSP): The DFSP is for junior and mid-career professionals to gain valuable insights, exposure, and experience from the Bank’s internal perspective.
- Global Secondment Program (GSP): The GSP provides opportunities for partner organizations and the World Bank Group to stimulate knowledge sharing, strategic alliances, and capacity building.
- Caribbean Recruitment Drive: The World Bank Group is launching a recruitment drive aimed at increasing the number of Caribbean professionals in its work force. Applications must be submitted by December 8, 2017.
- Saudi Recruitment Program (KSARP): Targeting Saudi nationals, this program allows participants to gain valuable insights, exposure, and experience from the Bank’s internal perspective.
- Recruitment Drive for Finance & Markets Global Practice: The aim of this call for expression of interest is to establish a qualified pool of candidates for future opportunities with the Finance & Markets (F&M) Global Practice at the World Bank Group.
- Recruitment Drive for Kuwaiti Nationals: The World Bank Group is launching a recruitment drive aimed at increasing the number of Kuwaiti Nationals in its work force. This commitment to hire Kuwaiti Nationals reflects the Bank Group’s senior leadership commitment for a diverse workforce that can play a key role in fighting poverty and increasing shared prosperity. The Recruitment Drive will be open until November 30, 2017.
Several of our earlier opportunities—Junior Professional Associates, MIGA Professionals Programs, Resource Manager Fast Track Development Program—are now part of the WBG Analyst Program.