The World Bank Group offers unique programs that provide learning, staffing, and capacity-building opportunities for junior and mid-career professionals to experience first-hand what working at the WBG is like.
- Young Professionals Program: For more than 50 years, the Young Professionals Program has been the preeminent program preparing global development leaders. The application for the 2018 Selection Process for the Young Professionals Program is now closed.
- WBG Analyst Program: The World Bank Group Analyst Program is a unique opportunity for exceptionally talented young people with a passion for international development to contribute to solving some of the world’s most pressing problems. The 2017 cycle of the WBG Analyst program is now closed. Please visit this website for updates (new cycle dates will be announced soon).
- NEW! Recruitment Drive for Nordic Nationals: The World Bank Group is launching a recruitment drive aimed at increasing the number of Nordic Nationals in its work force. The commitment to hiring Nordic nationals; Danish, Finnish, Icelandic, Norwegian & Swedish, reflects the World Bank Group’s senior leadership’s commitment for a diverse workforce in which Nordic nationals can play a key role in fighting poverty and increasing shared prosperity.
- Recruitment Drive for Japanese Nationals: The Recruitment Drive for Japanese Nationals is now closed. The World Bank Group is launching a recruitment drive aimed at attracting qualified Japanese nationals to fill positions in selected areas. Employment opportunities will be in various technical areas and professional streams for talented young and mid-career professionals.
- Internship: An internship at the World Bank is an opportunity to learn while gaining practical experience. Interns generally find the experience to be rewarding and interesting. In addition, it is a way to enhance their CVs with practical work experience. We will open the Winter World Bank Internship Program on October 1, 2018.
- Donor Funded Staffing Program (DFSP): The DFSP is for junior and mid-career professionals to gain valuable insights, exposure, and experience from the Bank’s internal perspective.
- Global Secondment Program (GSP): The GSP provides opportunities for partner organizations and the World Bank Group to stimulate knowledge sharing, strategic alliances, and capacity building.
- A delegation of World Bank Group recruitment officials will visit South Korea on March 20th to 23rd to connect with Korean professionals and local universities. These events are aimed at attracting qualified Korean nationals to fill positions in selected areas. Please visit the following link to find more information.
- Recruitment Drive for Israeli Nationals: The World Bank Group is launching a recruitment drive aimed at increasing the number of Israeli Nationals in its work force. The Recruitment Drive for Israeli Nationals is now closed.
- Saudi Recruitment Program (KSARP): Targeting Saudi nationals, this program allows participants to gain valuable insights, exposure, and experience from the Bank’s internal perspective.
- Recruitment Drive for Finance & Markets Global Practice: The aim of this call for expression of interest is to establish a qualified pool of candidates for future opportunities with the Finance & Markets (F&M) Global Practice at the World Bank Group.
Several of our earlier opportunities—Junior Professional Associates, MIGA Professionals Programs, Resource Manager Fast Track Development Program—are now part of the WBG Analyst Program.